A lot of couples, including several of my own RJP families, have had the heartbreak of canceling or postponing their spring weddings. Many others are hanging in a weird limbo, unsure of their next step. As a result, these couples now have the additional stress of spending more money than planned, coordinate between all their vendors and family pressures as they
The Ultimate Wanderlust Collection (Valued at $4,000)
- Adventure Elopement Planning – Help to create your dream adventure elopement
- Engagement Session – 30 mins to hang out and get to know each other.
- Four Hours of Coverage – ANYWHERE in the WORLD.
- (If you don’t have a location, but you want to travel, I can recommend some of my bucket list locations)
-  Bouquet &  Boutineer
- 8×8 – Leather Wedding Album.
- Limited to 25 guests or less (If you choose to have guests)
- Ryan Jordan will also follow any restrictions the Government has in place at the time of your wedding.
- Online Gallery + Print release
- Travel Fees and permits are not included in the collection.
Traveling is not a requirement. You are welcome to use the 4 hours towards a small wedding local
2 additional couples will be chosen to receive runner-up prizes.
Runner-up prize includes:
- 1- 45 min Adventure Engagement Session
- $500 off any RJP wedding collection
How to Enter:
1. Submit your entry with your info along with a photo HERE by May 1st, 2020.
2. Follow me and share your photo on Instagram or Facebook, make sure to tag me in your post and have your friends and family comment a favorite memory of you. Follow Instagram HERE || Follow Facebook HERE
3. That’s all! My team and I will read over the entries and comments. We will choose 3 couples to interview for the Grand Prize.
- You must follow Ryan Jordan Photography on INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK – Either is fine.
- The contest is for NEW CLIENTS only.
- You must not have a signed contract with another photographer. (This will result in immediate disqualification)
- You must agree to an available date with Ryan Jordan.
- You must agree to pay any applicable travel fees and permits. (I am located in Texas, USA)